Where’s the technoculture?

This is is a quote from an article on the uprisings in Egypt, entitled “Rich, Poor, and a Rift Exposed by Unrest” by David D. Kirkpatrick and Mona El-Naggar.

“A group of men standing guard said they had watched the police abandon the mall as if on command Friday at 11 p.m., and the first looters arrived in cars shortly thereafter. They argued that the government had tried to create the impression of chaos. Others blamed hordes who poured in from impoverished neighborhoods, or Bedouins who they said came from the desert.”

What techno-histories/traditions might an imaginative technocultural writer see this quote connected to?

How might such a writer fictionalize issues raised and insights provoked by this?

Did we read anything last semester you could relate to this?

1. #1 by hot flashes on March 8, 2012 - 7:33 am

I think i’ll have to read this post one more time, as i didn’t completey understand all the the content. But thanks anyways!

2. #2 by Josefa Macy on March 14, 2012 - 6:20 am

Don’t allow your ego get too all-around your posture, to ensure that if the position gets shot down, your ego doesn’t go along with it.
    Nothing so conclusively proves a man’s capacity to lead others as what he is doing from day to day to lead himself.

3. #3 by Yeast Infection Treatment, Vaginal Yeast Infection Treatment, Home Yeast Infection Treatment, Yeast Infection Treatment Natural, Pediatric Yeast Infection Treatment on May 23, 2013 - 2:42 pm

hello there and thank you in your info ? I’ve definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did then again expertise several technical issues the usage of this site, as I experienced to reload the site many times prior to I may get it to load properly. I have been pondering in case your web hosting is OK? Now not that I’m complaining, however sluggish loading circumstances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and could injury your high quality rating if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I’m including this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for a lot extra of your respective fascinating content. Ensure that you replace this once more soon..

4. #4 by edutrafficwizard on February 12, 2014 - 1:01 pm

Check out EDU TRAFFIC WIZARD!!

It is is a *NEW* High PR Authority Building SUPER BUNDLE of .edu and .gov websites and profiles that you can use to RANK YOUR VIDEOS AND WEBSITES High on Google !!

See it hereā€¦ http://edutrafficwizard.com

tags: edu traffic wizard, edu authority backlinks, edu backlinks, seo backlinks package